Model United Nations of The Hague, as its name suggests, is a MUN located in the province of Zuid-Holland in the city of The Hague in The Netherlands. Not only is the seat of government located here but, it is also home to the royal family. The Hague is well known for being the “International City of Peace and Justice” hence, we could not think of a better place to hold a Model United Nations.
These are some of the international organizations that are located here in The Hague!
- International Court of Justice (ICJ)
- International Criminal Court (ICC)
- Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPWC)
- International Centre for Counter-Terrorism (ICCT)
- International Criminal Tribunal for the former Yugoslavia, ICTY
We want to not only promote diversity of thought inside the conference but, we want our surroundings to exhibit that as well. We believe that The Hague has exactly that to offer and we want you to experience this with us.